RPCVHI Annual Meeting and Board Elections 2023
Annual Meeting Information
RPCVHI's bylaws require an annual meeting. In 2023, the annual meeting will was an "in-person" as well as virtual meeting on March 5, 2023.
At the Annual meeting, Annual Meeting minutes from the previous year (2022) are reviewed and approved. The RPCVHI president gives an annual report on membership and activities during the 2022 year. The Treasurer presents the current financial statement and also present the 2023/24 RPCVHI Budget to be approved by the membership at the meeting.
Interested RPCVHI active, dues paying member, are elected to the board and will serve a one year term.
The election slate for board members for 2023. All were elected at the March 5, 2023 annual meeting.
- Alan Kusunoki, RPCV Afghanistan, Vice President
- Artem Sergeyev, RPCV Macedonia, Director-at-large, Advocacy
- Brendan Fitzgibbons, RPCV Cape Verde and Mozambique, Director-at-large, Webmaster
- Caroline L. Mackenzie, RPCV Ukraine, President, Treasurer/Membership
- Sharon Keld, RPCV Morocco, Secretary and Advocacy
- Willis Moore, RPCV Bolivia, Membership Director
- Kamaka Dias, RPCV Madagascar - PC Campus Recruiter, UH-Manoa Campus (shared board position)
- Katrina Estrada, RPCV - PC Campus Recruiter, UH-Manoa Campus (shared board position)
- RPCVHI 2023 Annual Meeting - Minutes from March 4, 2022 meeting: approved by membership(PDF)
- 2023/24 RPCVHI Budget approved by membership on 003/05/2023 (PDF)
- 2022 RPCVHI Annual Activities Report (PDF)